ICS L86 A2

Paul Schoon

Trophies
I have a ICS L86 A2, I love the gun it works great but I want to mod this gun and make it one of a kind and shoot like no other. Any tips or ideas for this project

There is a aluminium hopup arm that is recommanded because the original arm is plastic and twists due to the disign.

And a prommy barrel with r-hop or a flat-hop is a good addition.

Put in a inferno. No more problems with it blocking on single shot or going from single to auto.
If interested I got one modded for the ICS L86A2.

Yah, I'd put in that metal hop up chamber, a prommy purple bucking, and prommy tightbore barrel, and then get it at least flat hopped, but rhopped would make you stand out. That's what I run in my VFC vr16 avalon, but with a lonex chamber instead of a l86 one.

I was just looking at the Avalon CQB because you wouldent really want to use the the L86 for CQB, How do you like it

I really like it, it is probably the best airsoft AEG on the market currently. Hits upwards of 200 feet, and with some tuning, you can hit 300 feet with it. Great trigger response, and rate of fire.

Sorry but hitting 300 feet shots even with an upgraded AEG at 1.2 joule max is practically impossible. People always call these big numbers without actually measuring it and most of the times they way overestimate the distance. Even 200 feet on a stock AEG is very unlikely even if it is an VFC.

Of course you upgrade the power too... Gotta hit 500 or so fps before 300 feet is feasible. Yeah, it comes with a mosfet in it, but I wouldn't recommend 11.1s out of the box, they have a tendency to doubleshoot on semi. Getting a programmable mosfet can fix that though.

I know with the right upgrades you can get a AEG to push about 300ft. One of my buddy's makes DMR's for some extra cash and I know he has been able to get around 300ft. granted id be looking into the CQB model so I wouldn't have the need to get it shooting that kind of distances. Over all would you say its a good buy just out of the box?

I was just looking at the Avalon CQB because you wouldent really want to use the the L86 for CQB, How do you like it
Als je de CQB versie van de L86 wilt hebben dan moet je gewoon de L22A2 (L85AFV ook wel genoemd in shops) hebben. Deze is er van G&G en van Army Arnament en STAR. Ik raad je de G&G aan i.v.m. betere internals.
Ik heb de Army Arnament versie met G&G gearbox en werkt super

If you want the CQB version of the L86 you should take the L22A2 (L85AFV called in shops). G&G, Army Arnament and STAR are the brands who make this model.
I would advise the G&G version because of the better internales.
I play with the Army Arnament verion but with a G&G gearbox and it runs great.

L22A2 (L85AFV):
eng_pl_TGL-L85-AFV-sub-carbine-replica-1152198720_2.jpg

Terug
Bovenaan