Lipo for M4 and rear wiring.

Adam Nemeth

7 feb 2015
Trophies
Hi,

I need a replacement battery for my D-boys M4 (3581) replica and a charger also. I have used a 1400mah 8.4V NiMh battery but it is died and I thought I could try out a LiPo battery.

What is the opinion about the following  battery and charger are they good for me? Can anybody suggest me something better or even a good airsoft store to buy some stuff?

Battery

Charger

I also would like to rewire it to the back. and I have this kind of stock. Is it possible to use it for rear wiring or I have to buy someting like this? stock

My replica is more or less the factory default.

Kind Regards

Adam.

Hi Adam, You could also check Hobbyking.com for lipo's and chargers, the lipo You show is oké But the charger is not one of the best because it doesnt show You How much current there is in the cells. I would suggest a smart charger. In your Buttstock would fit an lipo the Second one You show has more room for an battery. The battery would go in the buffertube at the first.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, how about this? i also checked the hobbyking, they have good prices, but they are not offering chargers from European warehouse and the shipping cost would be around 25 euro if I order it from International warehouse.

Is it worth to buy a LiPo alarm? Or If I just check the load when we take a break during the skirm is enought with a thing like this, or I don't have to worry about it at all because it will hold during the skirm?

The charger looks pretty decent, though I don't have any expreience with it, nor do I know anyone with it. I think it'd be worth it.

I personally never use a Lipo-Alarm, I run an entire day on one 2000 mAh Lipo. Though I know players that switch Lipo's in each halftime break. You could consider buying one as they cost virtually nothing. ;)

Like Peter says it Looks pretty decent, But Same as him i Dont have any experience with that charger. But a smart charger is Always better then a Normal charger. I Dont use a lipo alarm eighter i play with a 1300 mah lipo and at the end of the Day it is drained to exactly storage volt. That depends on your play style i suppose. I shoot arround 800 bb's on a day sometimes less But almost never more. I have Always 2 back up lipo's at me when i play, never needed them But just to be sure ;-)

Thank you guys for the, help I ordered the charger and the battery and some extra stuff also :p,

On the next week I can tell what are my first impressions. After I assembled my replica I hope I can tell more about what are my experiences with these items :).

I dont use Lipo alarms.    Just be aware for sudden decreasing Rate of fire, or slow trigger response. If you notice one of those. Then stop immediately and you will be safe.