My buddies gun

APOModern

22 jun 2018
Trophies
My buddy recently got a new gun, it's a Krytac LVOA, and it kicks ass. I want a gun that'll make his look like a toy. What would you recommend.

I mean they all still remain glorified toys right. Both UA and KOA are super expensive and for KOA you either pay extra to be put at the front of the queue or wait a long time. I mean if you have the money go for it, but then I would go for a PTW.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan
I mean they all still remain glorified toys right. Both UA and KOA are super expensive and for KOA you either pay extra to be put at the front of the queue or wait a long time. I mean if you have the money go for it, but then I would go for a PTW.

A ptw by tackleberry will also take the best part of a year. Doesn't it @Peter ?

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan, Sadiek en Peter
If you want something that makes you're friends gun looks like a toy then you should first figure out what is needed to achieve that?

Do you want to have something that performs better? Looks better? Or maybe even both?
Set your criteria and work/purchase stuff based upon those untill you have what you want.

If we are talking about performance: any aeg can be made, with enough time and money, as good as any other aeg on the field. So if you want something better a tuned Systema ptw is the only way to go.

A ptw by tackleberry will also take the best part of a year. Doesn't it @Peter ?

I liked your message. Didn't like the content of it though...

If you want something that makes you're friends gun looks like a toy then you should first figure out what is needed to achieve that?

Do you want to have something that performs better? Looks better? Or maybe even both?
Set your criteria and work/purchase stuff based upon those untill you have what you want.

If we are talking about performance: any aeg can be made, with enough time and money, as good as any other aeg on the field. So if you want something better a tuned Systema ptw is the only way to go.

Totally agree on this.

Out of the box, is een Avalon gaat het enige wapen dat een LVOA kan verslaan. Je kan een aangepaste UA pistool al krijgen.

If your wanting something out of the box that is better and with some work can me made to be a lot better check out the Avalon VR16

the best wayto make his gun look like a toy is to out skill him, if you just get beater then him he will look like a noob

VR16 Avalon is een goede optie als je je geen Paraplu Armories-pistool kunt veroorloven. Out-of-the-box zal het avalon beter presteren dan een LVOA (niet te veel, maar het zal wel). Sam zei dat je beter kunt worden dan hij, maar ik denk dat je bedoelde dat je specifiek een pistool wilt dat beter is.

i would suggest1 getting an avalon its pretty good and my friend let me use his a few times and it kicks hard ass