New here, say hello to everyone!

stuart77

31 mei 2016
Trophies
I'm stuart and 28 years old. I have played airsoft for over 10 years. I have Echo 1 M134 ;) and too many other guns to count. Ready to get the best info from this site and dominate the battlefield.

Hi Stuart!

Just a quick question, where are you from and where do you live? You're the second English speaking person on the forums and it might be a challenge to understand everything in Dutch.

You're welcome to the best Dutch airsoft site - forum, here you will meet all good guys and enjoy all their topics. If you live in north Holland or close by then you will be able to meet some people from England frequently play at RSL Assendelft.

Welcome Stuart!

I'm also interested to know where you're from and how your Dutch is. As you see theres a lot of English speaking people here, but the main language is Dutch.

Played airsoft for over 10 years, I guess you can teach people on here a thing or two.

@b.samriey Thanks a lot for that compliment! I'm most likely going to upgrade the system in the summer so it will also be a good forum software-wise ;)

@Jan no compliment at all, you're the best guys from the first time i felt I am with my close friends and brothers, i will never forgot @Sander favor when he drive his car far away just to help me to lower my fps, not to mention all good welcome and advice i got from every buddy here till i felt this forum such as my home and yes indeed it's <3 !

Awesome!! :3 We should try and meet up sometime on a skirm location than! You're frequently playing at RSL right? That field is on the list of a few members so we could go there someday!

Sound is wonderful, in one day we have to meet each other and make it happen!
Juts let me know when and i will be there for you!