New paintjob..

Tactical Bear

Trophies
Ben benieuwd wat jullie er van vinden.. Heb nu m'n Distress paintjob gedaan op m'n SR25 maar zag een paar filmpjes afgelopen dagen wat ik echt super vet vond.. Wat vinden jullie.

Dit is nog een draft/mockup/test/photoshop skill voor nu maar het grijze ziet er wel ziek bruut uit!
De rechter is de originele, de middelste is misschien cool idee voor m'n Vector en het grijze.. tja. Denk dat dat wel gaat gebeuren :D

aXUxgZk.jpg

Tweede kleur moet hier op lijken..
Products11490-1200x800--599126764.jpg

ooooooooh! Die grijze is wel heel erg tof! Voor een CQB setting geen slecht idee!!! :O Dat zie je steeds vaker terugkomen. UF Pro is volgens mij ook met een grijze camo bezig.

proper 'wolf grey' vind ik prachtig, maar persoonlijk zou ik voor de middelste gaan.

Na het weekend ga ik begin met de prep phase voor m'n DMR. Hij gaat grijs worden. Het bronze gaat op m'n Vector komen die half juli binnen is (HYPE!)

Keep you posted!

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan
Remarkable paint job TB!
Where did you got that Midnight Bronze color?
Is that Classic Army SR25?
Recently i got the Classic Army M110 SR25 short version in dark earth color thinking with myself to make the Tan color more darker.
FBz0U8y.jpg

And this is my previous paint job to my A&K SR25
YRd4PtP.jpg

@b.samriey, I myself think the lighter tan color is cooler then the FDE that you see on those madbull DD rails, but hey that's me :p. Really like the camo on your SR-25, not too overdone but just enough to matter.

Remarkable paint job TB!
Where did you got that Midnight Bronze color?
Is that Classic Army SR25?

Hi! The colors are kust Photoshopped in. Stil need to find the right colors in real life :) if I find it I'll let you know!

It's the Ares Knights Armaments SR25 btw

Thank you Rebelattack, but the Tan color on my CA SR25 more bright under the sunlight, but who knows maybe i will keep it like that lol:D
Tactical Bear well done mate, i thought that actual paint job not Photoshop however let me know if you pick Bronze color in one day.
Thanks!

Terug
Bovenaan