• springer

Stemmen: 1 3,3%

• Totaal aantal stemmers

derekhann

10 jun 2018
Trophies
it is time to decide once and for all, which one is better

Laatst bewerkt:
Both has their pros and cons and a personal preference, so there is no clear winner, but I can think of more pros for an AEG then for a GBB(R). Also this is supposed to be when possible a dutch speaking forum and it would be nice if you were to introduce yourself in the dedicated sub forum.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan en Martinolie4
[QUOTE = "Rebelattack, post: 67210, member: 635"] There is no clear winner, but I can think of more pros for an AEG then for a GBB (R) . Also this is supposed to be when possible and you would like to be introduced in the dedicated sub forum. [/ QUOTE]
Ok thanks for the heads up

It depends on personal prefference. I myself prefer a realistic blowback and sound, therefore my vote goes to gas. For cqb i always use my MP5 gbb. No worries about temperature. Also the amount of bb's is more realistic then most people use with electric. Spring is, in my opnion, only worth it for sniper rifles.

actually.. all of them.
For assault rifles I prefer AEG since its easy to tech and it just works.
For sniper i prefer spring, since its consistent and simple.
For sidearms I like to use GBB, the power is good, a little less relieable than aeg but boy do I love a bit of blowback when clearing a room.

I find that each one is better than the other for different reasons. HPA is very consistent, but can be a hassle technically. AEG's are the easiest to get into but break down more. Gas is more realistic and breaks down easy, but is the least consistent. And so on.

actually.. all of them.
For assault rifles I prefer AEG since its easy to tech and it just works.
For sniper i prefer spring, since its consistent and simple.
For sidearms I like to use GBB, the power is good, a little less relieable than aeg but boy do I love a bit of blowback when clearing a room.
You and me are the same. My sniper is an AEG though (SVD)

GBB, want dat lijkt het meeste op het echte spul (afhankelijk van fabrikant natuurlijk).

Dan heb je natuurlijk nog wel de problemen met inefficiëntie en laag aantal BB's, maar daar valt mee te leven.
Of het is op te lossen door dit te doen:

GHK AK74U met zelf gebouwde HPA drum mag:

Werkt als een zonnetje! :)

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan
GBB, want dat lijkt het meeste op het echte spul (afhankelijk van fabrikant natuurlijk).

Dan heb je natuurlijk nog wel de problemen met inefficiëntie en laag aantal BB's, maar daar valt mee te leven.
Of het is op te lossen door dit te doen:

GHK AK74U met zelf gebouwde HPA drum mag:

Werkt als een zonnetje! :)
<3 <3 <3 <3 WAT VET!!!!

Zelf zou ik voor starters zeker voor AEG gaan. GBB is dan volgens mij net wat onderhouds gevoeliger?

• Leuk
Waarderingen: lj.nl
was ik gestart met een AEG was ik al lang gestopt , dat geluid arghhhhhhhhhhhh dat wil je toch niet ? o_O

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Akita