Avalon CQB

Paul Schoon

1 jun 2018
Trophies
So I know the Avalon guns are pretty great, and they come pre upgraded out of the box to a point and there is a lot you can do with them. Has anyone used it for CQB I know they are great for out door play how do they par up for CQB

It is not really pre upgraded it just has a bit better stock internals then the cheaper brands, but still their tappet plate fails fairly easily. I mean if it fairs well outdoors why would it not fair well indoor, the distances are only shorter, so there is no real difference in which it should perform better.

BTW I see you have no introduction post yet, would be nice if you could do that.

there is really no difference between the cqb and rifle length, except the length. You will probably have to change the spring for cqb play though.

Yeah, I'd honestly get the cqb length, the barrel length difference between the two won't really make a difference in performance.

So I know the Avalon guns are pretty great, and they come pre upgraded out of the box to a point and there is a lot you can do with them. Has anyone used it for CQB I know they are great for out door play how do they par up for CQB
Yes indeed i use it a lot for CQB but is there a way to Chang the upgrades if you do not like it?

Ik heb het ook gezien 300 meter serieus. Er was er zelfs 1 die schoot gewoon net geen kilometer :D:D:D:D

Oke dat is werkelijk waar met stip de meest absurde afstand die ik ooit gehoord heb, zelfs airsoft meters komen hier niet in de buurt

En idd 300 feet is ook lastig met een aeg die 360fps mag.
Als hij nou 500fps zou mogen dan is het mogelijk.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Peter en JWieleman
Ik heb het ook gezien 300 meter serieus. Er was er zelfs 1 die schoot gewoon net geen kilometer :D:D:D:D

Oke dat is werkelijk waar met stip de meest absurde afstand die ik ooit gehoord heb, zelfs airsoft meters komen hier niet in de buurt

En idd 300 feet is ook lastig met een aeg die 360fps mag.
Als hij nou 500fps zou mogen dan is het mogelijk.

2fr1g8.jpg

Kan zijn dat het murica is waar het dan 400 FPS is, maar zelfs dan is 200-250 feet de range waar de meeste techs ongeveer zeggen dat ze zitten.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan en Peter