Combatshop.nl (Gear) (Fysiek & Web)

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Hi @b.samriey , I've had a very positive experience with it only being there physically. No experience with the webshop. My experience: Call them to ask if they have an item in stock and go there yourself. That way you'll know you get what you ordered.

Stey;19989 zei:
Hi @b.samriey , I've had a very positive experience with it only being there physically. No experience with the webshop. My experience: Call them to ask if they have an item in stock and go there yourself. That way you'll know you get what you ordered.

If it says it is in stock on the website then why does he have to call? Also if it is taking more then a week for it to be delivered they could have sent a mail that there is a delay or at least awnser his emails. Even if he called and they said they have it in stock, the moment he ordered it online they could have sent it the next work day. I ordered one time at combatshop which was some greendevils and a universal holster from 101 inc, which they proclaimed was the same as condor universal molle holster. It wasn't, the 101 inc. uses velcro where the condor uses the molle system, so that was a 10 euro waste, but the order got sent within a day after I ordered so that was good.

@Rebelattack No information available of the product just another story i suffered from plus not to mention how the product is bigger or smaller than you were expect. However i did call them again yesterday about my order and as usual same excuses (he said to me that he sent my order since last Friday via Postnl) and he said i will send you another product today (mean yesterday) and when you received the old order please send it back to us, and simply i got nothing beside i checked my Postnl account nothing coming in horizon..
I did contact them today via chat service but no one bother himself to reply one me.. o:)

No buddy, combatshop.nl didn't proved me any tracking code or anything else.
I believe he didn't ship my order and just keep play this game with me until he receive the item from the original retailer and then he will send it to me.
But what a big shame..

Stey;19989 zei:
Maybe I am just unlucky with them or i don't even know what to say, BTW my order is simple (helmet cover) no more..

b.samriey;20167 zei:
No buddy, combatshop.nl didn't proved me any tracking code or anything else.
I believe he didn't ship my order and just keep play this game with me until he receive the item from the original retailer and then he will send it to me.
But what a big shame..

If you can get it somewhere else why not ask for a full refund and buy it somewhere else, he can't refuse that or he will break the laws of online shopping.

Rebelattack;20171 zei:
[
If you can get it somewhere else why not ask for a full refund and buy it somewhere else, he can't refuse that or he will break the laws of online shopping.
I will ask him to cancel my order and refund me next Tuesday, you can note that he drag me to long time waiting period (between he send it and i don't received it and he will send me another one)..etc
Thank you to your concern mate and Happy Easter days!

If he will not refund because he says he shipped it then say that he can see by track and trace that it isn't arrived at your place so he must refund.

Toothpick;20645 zei:
If he will not refund because he says he shipped it then say that he can see by track and trace that it isn't arrived at your place so he must refund.
After several attempt trying to reach them via the telephone or email to cancel my order, today i got chance to speak with one of them over the telephone and he said (that his colleague can't track my mail through Postnl) and he promises me he will make a new order to me and i will receive it before this weekend..
Let's see, today is Wednesday and two days left on weekend..

Well, you live in The Netherlands right? I ordered at another shop and had my order the day after ordering.

@Toothpick @Stey today i canceled the order and he refund me, after more than a month of delay, however Combatshop.nl claimed that he sent the order away and have proof of this, while i did ask him to provide me with any tracking number to check that with Postnl, no respond yet..
Anyway i placed a new order from England..

Sad to hear it didn't go well. Hope the next shop treats you with more service.

To bad this happend to you. I'm happy that he give you the refund. Only to bad it took so long

Een goede ervaring gehad met Combatshop. Levering was er snel, prima verpakt en communicatie was prima.

Enigste steek die ze hebben laten vallen is dat ik mijn Track & Trace code pas kreeg op het moment dat het pakket hier al in de schuur stond. Wist ik in ieder geval wel dat het in de schuur stond. ^^'

Heb ook altijd een zeer goede ervaring met de shop. Vooral het mail contact met Marco. Snel, vriendelijk en goede opties als ik iets zocht wat bij hun niet te koop was. Heb ook voor 20,- aan gratis patches gekregen waar ik naar op zoek was. Kortom zeer goede ervaring.

Vandaag is mijn bestelling van Combatshop binnengekomen, althans een deel...

Ik had al een tijdje een oogje op de plate carrier met pouch set van Invader gear. Helaas was de coyote brown versie uitverkocht bij BBbaas dus ben ik gaan rond kijken bij verschillende webshops. Ze zijn ongeveer overal dezelfde prijs dus opzich maakte het niet veel uit waar ik de plate carrier ging bestellen. Maar bij Combatshop was er een actie waardoor je er een waterzak van 2 liter bij kreeg dus daarom bij Combatshop aangekomen zodat ik de waterzak niet meer apart hoefde aan te schaffen. Ook meteen een grote m4 speed loader erbij gedaan omdat ik die ook nog nodig had. allebei de artikelen (schijnbaar) op voorraad dus meteen bestelt!

Tien minuten later herinner me ik dat er ook reviews over webwinkels en fysieke winkels is op het ACN forum dus even hier gaan kijken. Wat me opviel was dat de reacties van de fysieke winkel heel positief zijn en de bestellingen via de webwinkel juist gemixte reacties achterliet.

Vandaag al rond 12 uur kwam de GLS bezorger met het pakketje van de Combatshop. Ik ben zeker te spreken over de leversnelheid van de Combatshop daar is zeker niks mis mee. de plate carrier en de gratis waterzak zaten er netjes in maar je raad het al. Ik mis de speedloader. Opzich niet een heel groot probleem liever de speedloader niet dan het vest missen. Maar alsnog klopt het niet en dus Combatshop even opgebeld. En zoals je in andere reviews ook kan lezen. Er word niet opgenomen. Nog 2 keer gebeld en nog steeds niks. Half uur later nog een keer, Nope. Dus maar snel een mailtje gestuurd want er lag een examen op me te wachten.

Ik ben benieuwd hoe dit opgelost gaat worden. Morgen ga ik zeker nog een paar keer proberen te bellen, Maar als ik zo de reviews een beetje bekijk belooft het niet veel goeds.

Nogmaals dit is mijn ervaring met de webwinkel. Ik heb 0 ervaring met de fysieke winkel.

Vandaag alsnog de speed loader binnen gekregen met PostNL. Waarom ze de speedloader niet gewoon bij het vest hadden gedaan is me niet echt duidelijk maar mijn speedloader is binnen en daar draait het uiteindelijk om.

wegens de de mindere communicatie met de klant en de bereikbaarheid van het personeel zal combatshop zeker niet mijn go to shop zijn, maar als er een leuke aanbieding is (zoals de gratis waterzak) is het zeker te doen.

Alweer enige tijd geleden een ACU broek gekocht bij combatshop, het duurde echter even voordat deze binnen was aangezien ze niet op voorraad waren. Deze broek later in de winkel omgeruild voor een maatje kleiner. Deze moest ook besteld worden, maar door een miscommunicatie werd deze niet naar me opgestuurd maar in de winkel achtergehouden. Na 1 telefoontje echter de volgende dag in huis.

De winkel zelf is wat vol, maar er is wel veel spul op voorraad. Verder ook vriendelijk personeel.

Al met al een prima shop naar mijn mening. Een puntje is nog wel dat bijvoorbeeld de broeken werden verzonden in een verpakking met onder andere wapens duidelijk op de foto. Zeg maar op zo'n manier dat de bezorger zich afvroeg wat er eigenlijk in zat.

Ik ga hier regelmatig langs goede sfeer en nooit problemen gehad , soms kan het dat ze het erg druk hebben dan moet je niet staan blijven lullen , iets waar ik soms laat achter kom haha

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.