Airsoft videos en kanalen.

Lol, he never could've hit you with his replica so he's obviously lying.. -.-;;

@b.samriey I'm now naming you Sir B. Rush Samriey.
As for the game-spoiler... f*ck him.. he can't take the fact that he got owned... damn

He shouldn't even hit you with a sniper rifle within 20 meters, so I wouldn't even care to bother what he had to say and if he had a problem he could go talk to a marshall.

Stey;21704 zei:
@b.samriey I'm now naming you Sir B. Rush Samriey.
As for the game-spoiler... f*ck him.. he can't take the fact that he got owned... damn
Thanks to the compliment buddy, now after this video it's became just hopeless to see this guy call hit in the future lol, however I am bout to post another video you might like it also.

Rebelattack;21705 zei:
He shouldn't even hit you with a sniper rifle within 20 meters, so I wouldn't even care to bother what he had to say and if he had a problem he could go talk to a marshall.
Less than 5 meter he can shot on legs and below by his sidearm, but as you can see neither shot me in his sniper or pistol and he claimed that he called BANG!
This wasn't my lonely problem in that day, some people start to shot me from inside the respawn zone can you imagine that? i might also post this video to expose their poor skill..

b.samriey;21728 zei:
Rebelattack;21705 zei:
Less than 5 meter he can shot on legs and below by his sidearm, but as you can see neither shot me in his sniper or pistol and he claimed that he called BANG!
This wasn't my lonely problem in that day, some people start to shot me from inside the respawn zone can you imagine that? i might also post this video to expose their poor skill..

Read carefully I said he can't shoot you with his sniper and as he hadn't even pulled out his side arm then he should not have been able to even hit you with the bang bang rule. They just couldn't win and then started to play unfair.

In this video i was with yellow team and our objective was: make the deal with Roque Warriors to get the drugs from Mocrow Maffia or chasing them and eliminate all enemy team. But unfortunately some people has a huge misunderstanding to airsoft game play or (they meant to misunderstood the rules) some members of the Blue team they were believe that they're allowed to shoot from inside the respawn area..Where did they got that from!?
So at the end they're entirely spoiled the gameplay as you can see in this short video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm9XbuDO0tM

The shooting at around 2:25 - 2:30 is a bit over the top to my liking... but then again, he didn't take his hit. I've *heard* the same thing at Balls & Arrows, someone full-auto shooting a long salvo at someone and I've heard the person YELL *HIT!* 5 times... the shooting didn't stop though, because the guy couldn't hear the yelling while he was shooting :(

Nice shield tactics, hahaha!

Shame about the in-spawn killing though... they have Godmode while you can just get shot constantly.

Nice video, one advise. Please dont Fast forward when you walk. It almost made me puke, something like sea sickness.
Just make a cut when something is boring ( like walking a half mile :wink: )

Sander;21776 zei:
Please dont Fast forward when youwalk. It almost made me puke, something like sea sickness.
I want vomiting when i saw my video so how about you guys lol !
I expect @Stey will blame for this crap editing but good he didn't say anything :#

Stey;21769 zei:
The shooting at around 2:25 - 2:30 is a bit over the top to my liking... but then again, he didn't take his hit. I've *heard* the same thing at Balls & Arrows, someone full-auto shooting a long salvo at someone and I've heard the person YELL *HIT!* 5 times... the shooting didn't stop though, because the guy couldn't hear the yelling while he was shooting :(
You can see buddy i spent almost 90bb's and barely he call hit :|

I'm watching the videos on lower quality since the sharpness somehow irritates my brain... as for the speed-up part, I didn't even notice it at first. I don't understand how you actually have a (form of) cheater every single game you play. Up to now, I've only had about 1 player not taking his hit until I aimed up a little higher... is it that bad at RSL?

If I were to be hit several times after calling my hit, I would actually say something to the player. This happened whilst playing with @robin97 (and the entire 1 mei group) when we got shot, I called my hit - launched my arm into the air shouting HIT and reaching for my fluorescent hitmarker... it took a bit longer than normal but whilst having 1 hand in the air and the other one reaching for the hitmarker they (3 players) decided to just fire another few salvos at us for good measure. Robin then moved in front of me waving his hitmarker to get them to stop...

Yes @Stey RSL loaded with cheaters, and we can't blame the staff because the do all their best to prevent this behavior, but if you ask me why those people are cheating? because the game mode (Drugs War) gives them this opportunity, while they can't cheating in King of the hill (better known capture the flag).
RSL very large field so when you shot them through the bushes hard to see if he got the hit or not (rely on the player integrity) if he is honest then he will call hit if not then find why to force him call hit, but this is not all man, they develop a new way for cheating such as he call hit and he show the hitmarker flag and when you move away from him he will put the hitmarker flag in his pocket and back to play.
As i said the game mode pretty sh*t, I am bout to suggest the RSL a new ga,e mode which is war simulation and guaranty prevent anyone of cheating, i will post this idea one general discussion and see what do you think about it guys.

Here i love to share on of my fired sniping video, which is I'm really proud of him and i wish him all success to become one of the best snipers around the world and carry Dutch airsoft name higher.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPL3G1Zhy0Y

Nice video setup he got there, first dutch sniper i know with such a good scopecam.

Another remarkable sniping video by my best friend. Please support him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bjaf9LQDBs&feature=youtu.be

Another nice sniping video with awesome editing to friend of mine Cleanshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1eMmrvAPA

Novritsch heeft onlangs op YouTube een tweedelig reportage geplaatst van een event daar. En ook mensen van Skirm waren daar reeds. Lijkt mij waanzinnig om daar eens heen te gaan